Man Dies After Contracting Brain-Eating Infection From Tap Water | News



A person in Florida died from a brain-eating amoeba that he might have contracted after rinsing his sinuses with faucet water, well being officers mentioned.

The Florida Division of Well being in Charlotte County mentioned in a Feb. 23 information launch that it’s persevering with to research the reason for the Naegleria fowleri an infection. The affected person has not been publicly recognized.
N. Fowleri is a single-celled organism that may be present in soil and contemporary water all over the world. It likes warmth and grows greatest at excessive temperatures, based on the Facilities for Illness Management and Prevention, so infections are mostly reported in the summertime. Most come from swimming in heat lakes or rivers.

Read Full Story …. >>>



Disclaimer: Opinions expressed listed here are these of the writers and don’t mirror these of accepts no accountability authorized or in any other case for his or her accuracy of content material. Please report any inappropriate content material to us, and we’ll consider it as a matter of precedence.

Featured Video



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here